Welcome to American Legion Post 158
Together, members of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, and the Sons of The American Legion make up what is known as The Legion Family. All three organizations place high importance on preserving our American traditions and values, improving the quality of life for our nation's children, caring for veterans and their families, and perhaps most importantly, teaching the fundamentals of good citizenship.
The American Legion
The American Legion was chartered by Congress in 1919 as a patriotic, war-time veterans' organization, devoted to mutual helpfulness. It is a community-service organization which now numbers nearly 3 million members,men and women, in nearly 15,000 American Legion posts worldwide. These posts are organized into 55 departments – one each for the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, France, Mexico, and the Philippines.
The American Legion's national headquarters is in Indianapolis, with additional offices in Washington, DC. In addition to thousands of volunteers serving in leadership and program implementation capacities in local communities and the Legion's standing national commissions and committees, the national organization has a regular full-time staff of about 255 employees.
The American Legion Auxiliary
The American Legion Auxiliary (ALA) is a U.S.-headquartered patriotic service organization for women interested in voluntary service. It is a non-profit organization, affiliated with The American Legion (a veterans' service organization). There are nearly one million Auxiliary members in 10,100 communities across the world.
The American Legion Auxiliary is an organization with dedicated, empowered women across the world, who are devoted to America's veterans (current and past) and children and youth, with the notion of inspiring Auxiliary members' communities.
The American Legion Auxiliary is responsible for programs such as: Girls State, Girls Nation, Freedoms Foundation, educational scholarships and is a national co-sponsor of the National Veterans Creative Arts Festival. Click here to visit the American Legion Auxiliary Web Site.
The Sons of The American LegionThe Sons of The American Legion was created in 1932 as an organization within The American Legion. The S.A.L. is made up of boys and men of all ages whose parents or grandparents served in the United States military and became eligible for membership in The American Legion. Click here to visit the Sons of the American Legion site.
The American Legion RidersAmerican Legion Riders chapters are well known for their charitable work, which has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for local children's hospitals, schools, veterans homes, severely wounded servicemembers and scholarships. Click here to visit the American Legion Riders site.
Newsletter & Calendar
- Fish and Chips and open menu every Friday 5:30-8:00pm
- Lunch "Blue Plate" Special every Wednesday Noon-2pm $7.00
- Karaoke every Wednesday & Saturday @ 8:30pm!
- Texas Hold'em every Thursday @6PM
- Every Sunday—Cook to order breakfast 9-11:30am
- Every Tuesday with the exception of General Meeting night,homemade soups by our Members —
- Every Tuesday with the exception of General Meeting night, Bingo 6:30-8:30pm —
- Every Wednesday evening—Nachos and Tacos 6pm till gone
- Feb 5th —Karaoke with "Mad Dog" 8-close
- Feb 6th —Legion Steak Dinner 6-8pm
- Feb 6th —Karaoke with "Mad Dog" 8-close
- Feb 7th —Legion Breakfast 9-11:30
- Feb 12 —Music by Kevin and the gang 9-close
- Feb 13th —Auxiliary Valentine's day Dinner 6-8pm
- Feb 13th —Live Music with the "boneheads" 8:30-close
- Feb 14th —Auxiliary Valentines day brunch 9-11:30am
- Feb 19th —Karaoke with "Mad Dog" 8-close
- Feb 20th —Karaoke with "Mad Dog" 8-close
- Feb 20th —SAL Dinner 6-8pm
- Feb 21st —SAL Breakfast 9-11:30
- Feb 27th —Legion Steak Dinner 6-8pm
- Feb 27th —Karaoke with "Mad Dog" 8-close
- Feb 28th —Legion Breakfast 9-11:30am